Pokemon Wifi League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Wifi League

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need either a croconaw,ditto,gliscor or houndour. Read the message!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tricksterlemon7

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-03-13

I need either a croconaw,ditto,gliscor or houndour. Read the message!!! Empty
PostSubject: I need either a croconaw,ditto,gliscor or houndour. Read the message!!!   I need either a croconaw,ditto,gliscor or houndour. Read the message!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:58 pm

I need a croconaw level 20 with the moves dragon dance,dragon claw,crunch,and metal claw. Or a ditto.A gliscor with fire fang,ice fang,thunder fang,and earthquake.any of these will work. the ditto and croconaw have to be below level 20.same with houndour.croconaw and glicor are the only pokemon with specified mooves that I want.
Back to top Go down
mr b0ll0cks

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: I need either a croconaw,ditto,gliscor or houndour. Read the message!!!   I need either a croconaw,ditto,gliscor or houndour. Read the message!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:05 am

i can get you a ditto dunno the level though
Back to top Go down
sheer cold articuno

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: I need either a croconaw,ditto,gliscor or houndour. Read the message!!!   I need either a croconaw,ditto,gliscor or houndour. Read the message!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:41 pm

i can get you a shiny ditto and a non shiny ditto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need either a croconaw,ditto,gliscor or houndour. Read the message!!!   I need either a croconaw,ditto,gliscor or houndour. Read the message!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need either a croconaw,ditto,gliscor or houndour. Read the message!!!
Page 1 of 1