Pokemon Wifi League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Wifi League

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey! Skorpyon9 here! Nice to meet you all!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skorpyon9

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Hey! Skorpyon9 here! Nice to meet you all! Empty
PostSubject: Hey! Skorpyon9 here! Nice to meet you all!   Hey! Skorpyon9 here! Nice to meet you all! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:33 am

Yo! Wazzup! Im Skorpyon9! Never really done a whole lot of wifi battling yet, but i would think i have some at least decent strategy! Tell me if you wana battle! I dont have a whole lot of teams yet, but im working on them! My only qualms with battling is no hacked pokemon! Even if they are withing legitimate bounds of stats, to me, if you used an action replay or anything like that to get the pokemon stronger, its hacked. Plain and simple! If you got the pokemon off GTS or whatever and there isnt any actual proof its hacked, i understand that! If you get it off GTS, then technically you did get it by honest means! (which is where i go to find shineys!) Anyways, srry for the little rant ish thing there. Yeah, battle me!

Last edited by skorpyon9 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skorpyon9

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Hey! Skorpyon9 here! Nice to meet you all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey! Skorpyon9 here! Nice to meet you all!   Hey! Skorpyon9 here! Nice to meet you all! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:41 am

Oh, and i'm currently playing on pearl! The teams i actually have ready right now is pretty much my double battle, no restrictions, legendary team XP Im revamping my only other 2 ones right now.

Pokemon Pearl:
Name Samyeru
FC:4168 1475 8230
Back to top Go down

Hey! Skorpyon9 here! Nice to meet you all!
Page 1 of 1