Pokemon Wifi League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Wifi League

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hai all. This is Juveno

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juveno

Juveno

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-11

Trainer Info
Name (In the pokemon game): PBJ
Friend Code (wifi code): 3394-1340-3723
Badges:
Hai all. This is Juveno Left_bar_bleue0/0Hai all. This is Juveno Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Hai all. This is Juveno Empty
PostSubject: Hai all. This is Juveno   Hai all. This is Juveno Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:51 am

[i][strike]Hai, I'm Juveno and I'm a Pokemon Diamond and Platinum Player, meh real Pokemon Diamond Name is:PBJ
and my Platinum Name is: Volt. My favorite type of pokemon is Flying and Pyshc. 8)Meh nick is TheJoker for some reason cause I versused a person, we both had all level 100's and he got all my(and he had 5 pokemon left,) pokemon except for my Latias(one of my favorite pokemon) and got it's hit points to 48. Well I destoryed the rest of his pokemon.
I'm guessing god was on my side(I'm just kidding). Well my Diamond(PBJ) Pay Pal Code(DPPC I say) is 3394-1340-3723 and my Platinum(Volt) Pay Pal Code(PlatinumDDC) is 2535-9850-8645. Whats yours? My real name is Jevaughn,(Ju-Von)
a weird way to spell it. I think it's cool Exclamation! Well yeah see me. Hit me up on a message and i'll check as soon as possible(ASAP). Well by fellow members and, BATTLE ON!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jcrazy10
skarmorg

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-09-05

Hai all. This is Juveno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai all. This is Juveno   Hai all. This is Juveno Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:39 pm

hi Juveno add my friend code ;D Name:GARY
Friend Code: 3309 3675 9533
Back to top Go down

Hai all. This is Juveno
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wifi League :: General :: Introduce Yourself! or.. if your leaving-
Jump to: