Pokemon Wifi League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Wifi League

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EVd Pokemon Requests

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Uutton Bomb

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Trainer Info
Name (In the pokemon game): TJ
Friend Code (wifi code): 2062-5690-0251
Badges:
EVd Pokemon Requests Left_bar_bleue0/0EVd Pokemon Requests Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

EVd Pokemon Requests Empty
PostSubject: EVd Pokemon Requests   EVd Pokemon Requests Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:40 pm

Hello everyone!
Well with a little help from Tmacdynasty, I am now in the business of EV training. I am willing to take requests for Pokemon that need an Adamant (attack up), or Modest (special attack up) nature and I will EV them to the stats you want. Whether it is to max out the EVs or to balance them out.

For EV training noobs that only know it makes your pokemon better here is a quick EV balancing thingy:
You can max out a total of 2 stats with EVs, however the stat is not completely maxed out unless you are lucky and the IVs are 31. Your pokemon can have a total of 512 mixed EVs. 256 is mow many EVs it takes to max out a stat FOR EVs. It does not mean that the stat itself is maxed out.

So tell me how to balance them however you want, or lets just say you want your Salamence to have maxed EVs for attack and speed, I can do that, and thats all you have to say.

Leave a message here or the chat if you want to make a request!
Back to top Go down
Uutton Bomb

Trainer Info
Badges:
EVd Pokemon Requests Left_bar_bleue0/0EVd Pokemon Requests Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: EVd Pokemon Requests   EVd Pokemon Requests Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:10 pm

PLEASE NOTE that I have no control over IVs, so do not complain if the pokemon is not maxed out in the EVd stat
Back to top Go down
kingclawkhadar

kingclawkhadar

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Trainer Info
Name (In the pokemon game): khadar
Friend Code (wifi code): 3566 0476 7539
Badges:

PostSubject: Re: EVd Pokemon Requests   EVd Pokemon Requests Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:39 pm

yoooo can u EV my togepi
Back to top Go down
Dizzi17
Co-Leader
Dizzi17

Male Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Trainer Info
Name (In the pokemon game): NARA
Friend Code (wifi code): 0044-6220-9552
Badges:
EVd Pokemon Requests Left_bar_bleue1/8EVd Pokemon Requests Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)

PostSubject: Re: EVd Pokemon Requests   EVd Pokemon Requests Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 11:51 pm

this sounds like a pretty good thing.... hey you think you can ev my tauros's speed and attack when will you be able to do this?
Back to top Go down
Uutton Bomb

Trainer Info
Badges:

PostSubject: Re: EVd Pokemon Requests   EVd Pokemon Requests Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:56 pm

Alright guys, I am working on Dizzi's pokemon, and when I get back from the weekend I'll work on Grip for Khadar.
Back to top Go down
NewRingDynasty

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Trainer Info
Name (In the pokemon game):
Friend Code (wifi code):
Badges:
EVd Pokemon Requests Left_bar_bleue7/8EVd Pokemon Requests Empty_bar_bleue  (7/8)

PostSubject: Re: EVd Pokemon Requests   EVd Pokemon Requests Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:44 pm

AWWWWW wrong info buddy

Well not realy, u get 510 max evs 255 for a stat Smile
Back to top Go down
Uutton Bomb

Trainer Info
Badges:

PostSubject: Re: EVd Pokemon Requests   EVd Pokemon Requests Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 2:47 pm

Right whoops. Thanks for correcting me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVd Pokemon Requests   EVd Pokemon Requests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVd Pokemon Requests
Page 1 of 1